Monday, November 29, 2010

Go Jazz and Baby Showers!









So this picture could be one of the last dates me and Eric went on before Sage made her grand entrance. The Jazz beat the clippers in double overtime! Nice! I'm pretty sure Sage will grow to be a huge Jazz fan....(she has no choice ;))

Here are some picture from a couple of the showers I had. It's amazing how generous people are. I really can't express how thankful I am for all these people and how much they help us out. We got some great stuff!

3 comments:

  1. I was so happy to see a new post! And happy I was able to be back there for one of your baby showers. I am so sad that I haven't seen Sage yet, and sad that it might be a while still :(
    Hope things are going well,
    Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Heather I love your blog! This is going to be so much fun. You were honestly such a cute prenant girl. Oh my! I am so excited to see Sage in a few weeks. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um....HEATHER?!?! You canNOT just casually mention that Sage was born and not include any pictures of her!! :) haha, I'm dying to see her and I loooove her name! Anyway, I hope everything went smoothly with the delivery and that things are going well for you. I'd love to come meet her sometime when you feel up to it. Congrats Heath!

    ReplyDelete