Wednesday, November 3, 2010

3 Weeks Away! :)

It is amazing to think that I am only 3 weeks away from my life changing forever. What a blessing it is to have nine months to prepare what little you can! :) Me and Eric read our patriarchal blessings together last night and it was comforting to know that we are supposed to have a family of our own and this is what Heavenly Father intended for us. I am so excited to see Eric as a dad, to be honest, I think that is what I am most excited about. He is going to make such a great dad, whether he knows how to change diapers or not! He will learn pretty quick!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I found you!! :) It was so fun to see you the other day, Heath! I decided you and I can never be pregnant at the same time because I would look like a fat cow next to you. I can't WAIT to hear news in a couple weeks of your little girl getting here. She's going to be so beautiful, I already know it. :)

    ReplyDelete