Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer Fun!
















I am so thankful the summer has finally decided to show up! This is my favorite time of year... So much going on and so much to do! Me and Eric are trying to do as much as we can before he starts school and I become a school widow ;)

Sage is growing so fast and it is so fun to watch her and her new tricks and talents. She sits up so good now but is having trouble rolling over. She needs to start rolling over soon or something.....Her thighs are getting quite chubby. Someone asked me the other day if I put straight cream in her bottles...haha. She does kinda look like it tho but I love it!

This last lil hunter shot was for Eric for Father's Day. Look as those cheeks!

1 comment:

  1. Heather,
    She is the cutest thing ever!!! I LOVE those chubby cheeks!

    ReplyDelete