Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter!!



Happy Easter everyone! Easter is always such a great time of year. School is almost out, the weather is (hopefully) starting to get nicer and Spring is just around the corner. Here are a couple pictures of Sage. Showing off her new Easter dress, and being a little festive this year.

I went on my first adult Easter Egg hunt. Awesome!! We each could find 6 eggs, each with a little surprise in them. But we couldn't open the eggs until we all went inside, each taking turns, opening one at a time. I came away with $11 and i think Fen hit the jack pot and ended up with $82. Nice work Fen! Next year I am following you! I did win the Egg roll though. My first victory in that sport! :) I'm not sure what my strategy was but I have a good feeling about the years to come. :)

This is a picture of Sage after one of her nightly baths. She loves bathtime!!




3 comments:

  1. I swear she look so much bigger and older since i have seen her last. Can't wait to join in the egg hunt and egg roll with you next year. Watch out, here i come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her easter dress and the bunny ears!! And nice work with the 11 bucks...I'd say that was a success! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather I just discovered your blog!! Yay-I'm so excited that I get to see pics of your cute little Sage! She is seriously so adorable, I think she looks like Mal in those pictures.

    ReplyDelete