Thursday, March 10, 2011

USN!! :)

I know this post is a little late but I had to at least blog that Eric has been accepted into Dental school.... Wahoo!! He has been accepted into USN. University of Southern Nevada. From the name of the school, you would think it is in Nevada but it is actually located in South Jordan. So that means, that we will be able to stay in Utah. I couldn't be happier! I feel so blessed to have such a great husband that has worked so hard to get here. Eric is really excited to be the first class of this new school! Nice work hun!

4 comments:

  1. Great Job Eric! We are so happy for you guys! You are in for a great adventure and I am so happy you have each other (and sage)! We love you guys so much and are so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heath, that's so AWESOME! Congrats!!! That's gotta be the best feeling to not have to worry/wonder anymore. So happy for you guys!

    Hey, if there is a day soon that's warm enough we should meet up with Chelsy at a park or go on a walk or something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tara! :) So excited that we get to see you guys soon!

    Gina- Yes, can we please! You tell me the place and time and I will be there! I can't wait for this weather to turn around. Me and Sage are sick of being inside! Plus we need to get Sage and Macie better acquainted :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, Gina, Can I be invited again to look at your blog? Pretty please! :) heatherkeith4@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete