Friday, February 18, 2011


Here are a couple pictures from Sage's blessing. The Nance's were so great to let us hold it at their home. I think Stacy had a party at her house for a week straight in December and she still let Sage get blessed there. Thanks Stacy!

Eric did a great job as well. It was a little weird for me, being the mom of the baby, what a new but neat experience. I am so grateful for Eric. Sage is so lucky to have such an amazing Dad. It was a beautiful blessing. I had to post that picture of Dave because I thought it was so funny. Haha.
Here are some of Sage's wonderful Aunts, minus that chubby girl in the middle (me)

It was a little stressful trying to keep Sage from spitting up on her dress!! But she made it! And she was quiet during her whole blessing. I told her she could have as much Similac as she wanted for being so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment